Destruction NG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Destruction NG admin
Destruction NG admin
Admin
https://destruction-ng.forumotion.com

Welcome to Destruction NG Empty Welcome to Destruction NG

Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:36 pm

Firstly, on behalf of the team who has worked to deliver the Destruction-NG Forum, I extend to you a very warm welcome. I hope you enjoy what the forum has to offer and that you are an active member of what will hopefully become a vibrant, informative, entertaining and supporting aspect of our community.

The aim of the Destruction-NG Forum is to bring closer together, the members of the crew and those people who have an interest in the Crew, its issues, development and general talking points.
Communication and interaction are fundamental to the success of any community.

Why not just use Facebook or another social media platform? A forum offers an easy search facility for information and previous discussions and provides much better categorization of topics and posts. It also provides private messaging functions and the Destruction-NG Forum is set up to accommodate all the subjects that are of interest of the crew

The Destruction-NG Community forum will enable individuals and groups to highlight issues, create events and float ideas. I hope that it will encourage greater communication and therefore interaction between the people of the crew.

Once again, welcome to the forum and feel free to join in the conversation.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum